We are seeking an experienced, focused and ambitious Senior Interior Designer with a background of working on high-end residential refurbishment & new developments to join our client’s well-established, Chelsea based studio on a full time, permanent basis. Working on an exciting array of upcoming projects across London, nationally & internationally.
To apply for the Senior Interior Designer role you must be well-presented, possessing strong organisational and technical skills, FF&E knowledge, design documentation to design detailing and describe yourself as a ‘Perfectionist.’
You’ll be skilled in streamlining studio processes and scheduling project managers and teams on projects and pitches. With previous client-facing and on-site experience and a proven portfolio consisting of a diverse range of successfully executed projects you have completed from concept through to completion, to schedule and budget.
- 4+ Years in a similar position, with some exposure to hospitality / commercial projects. Restaurant Design is of particular interest.
- Great Presentation, Pitch and Project Management skills.
- strong project documentation skills – joinery, elevations, planning, furniture detailing etc.
- The ability to multi-task with experience of working on multiple projects at a time.
- Strong AutoCAD, Vectorworks, Rhino and Sketch-up, ArchiCAD and Revit skills
- Strong high-end residential and Commercial / hospitality experience.
- An understanding of Listed building requirements, with knowledge of building regulations and planning processes.
- Knowledge of a secondary language would be beneficial but is not essential.
To apply for this role please call Georgia on 0207 760 7608 or email across your cv and a link to your portfolio and we will be in touch.
Offered Salary£40,000 - £50,000