We’re looking for an energetic, resourceful and self-motivated buy celexa online canada Senior Automotive Artist specialising in Automotive skills with a keen eye for detail, the drive to push themselves and a passion for creating beautiful and believable imagery. Our client pride themselves on producing the highest quality automotive stills and animations and the candidate must be confident and have 4+ years experience of doing so.
Email email@example.com with your CV now if you feel this role may be suitable for you.
buy doxycycline bali Key responsibilities:
· Take the lead on projects, working directly with Client Creatives and Photographers to realize their vision and that of the Creative Directors.
· Develop creative techniques and confidently directing the ‘look’ of projects.
· Be accountable for quality control and the creative execution within set deadlines, of the projects you are involved in.
· Identify tools, software, hardware and efficiency workflows for cg processes, and for retouching /compositing integration, adding value and quality to work produced. Identity areas of strength and weakness in production pipeline and championing software testing and development.
· Assist in task assignment, mentoring & critiquing of more junior cg artists. I will work positively towards team motivation and cohesion and the generally nurture junior talent and foster a culture of openness and development ensuring smart working practices.
· Participate in client interactions representing for project scoping, creative reviews and project debriefings.
· Work with Project Managers to document project specifics, workflow setups and configurations or all project assets.
· Project estimating & pitch collaboration with project stakeholders, contributing to work plans to outline timings, technical requirements and project logistics with the aim of maximising the quality of deliverables and potential profit margins.
· Support on-set productions for location and studio photography liaising with the art director, photographer, support team and client. Provide feedback on asset measurement and capture
· 4-5 years proven experience working within a CG Production team in a multi-disciplinary, fast moving company
· Key Software to a high standard: Nuke & Maya.
· Self-driven with a positive outlook, and a clear focus on image quality
· Proven track record in delivering high-quality automotive visuals for stills and animations
· Full understanding of automotive photographic lighting, cameras and lenses
· Full knowledge of various cg lighting techniques and styles
· Extensive understanding of shaders and ability to create custom shaders
· Experience in leading projects and managing teams
Offered Salary u sildalis 120 mg £50,000+