We’re seeking a Project Manager to join a Chelsea based boutique interior design studio on a full time and permanent basis. The Project Manager will manage the day to day production on projects to ensure deadlines are met, leading some exciting upcoming High-end residential and commercial projects.
The Project Manager role will suit an experienced Senior Interior Designer with a minimum of 5 years professional experience across hi-rise, residential, hospitality, Commercial and multifamily projects. An excellent communicator & Leader, with experience of multi-tasking several fast-paced projects at any one time.
Previous experience of leading projects is essential, along with the ability to guide, support and manage job captain’s and design intern’s duties ensuring accurate preparation of project construction documents and coordination of the preparation of documents with consultants, contractors and team members.
- leading projects through from concept to completion.
- Reviewing shop drawings & project submittals
- Document compliance; documenting code review.
- Communicating and coordinating with management, clients, consultants and contractors related to daily business operations.
- Troubleshooting production issues.
- Visiting sites and clients as necessary.
- Exceptional graphic presentation with strong Revit, Photoshop, In Design & AutoCAD skills.
- Fluent in Written and spoken English with the ability and confidence to communicate effectively in presentations, with senior management, external client organizations and vendors.
- Experience of leading projects and managing teams.
- Advanced knowledge of furniture, fixture and equipment (FF&E), architectural/interior finishes, lighting, art signage, color and materials.
- Strong Organizational skills, with the Ability to work well under pressure, juggle and prioritize multiple projects and adjust work accordingly, often against tight deadlines. Proven ability to prioritize to meet deadlines and provide high quality service to clients.
- A Bachelor or Master’s degree in Interior Design or Architecture
You must be eligible to work in the UK to apply for this position.
To apply, please email email@example.com your CV and portfolio or give Georgia a call for an informal chat about the role on 0207 760 7608
Offered Salary£40,000 - £50,000