Job Description – Production Manager
Job Title Production Manager
Reports To Director(s)
Based Close to Reading, UK
Salary Range £25,000 to £35,000 per annum
Basis Full Time
Work Hours 9am to 5:30pm Monday to Friday *
* The role usually takes place in standard work hours, but some late and early working may be required at times of high volume.
watch Overview: To liase with clients & creatives to ensure high level. The successful candidate with have a great eye for detail, ability and confidence to tell clients and peers what is right and wrong.
We are seeking to employ a full time Production Manager for our clients team based just south of Reading and around 1 hour from London. The Production Manager will manage client work from start to finish, ensuring projects run smoothly and seamlessly within timescales and budget. The Production Manager will also regularly report progress to the company Directors.
The successful applicant will possess exceptional verbal, communication and client management skills as well as excellent planning and organisational abilities. Calm and approachable under pressure, they will have a keen eye for detail and never miss a deadline. This role is client facing, so the Production Manager must also be confident when talking to prospects and clients and adept at building lasting relationships.
This is an excellent opportunity for a talented, passionate and ambitious individual with an education or experience in project management to support an already successful and exciting team. The successful applicant will work alongside world class creative talent to help produce animated broadcast commercials, business communications and brand films for some of the world’s largest organisations.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Building upon existing production processes to ensure the efficiency of animation projects
- Producing detailed plans to ensure that the client and creative team understand the goals and deadlines associated with each animation project
- Liaising with the client and working with scriptwriters, artists, animators, and the Creative Director to ensure that their progress with tasks is on schedule
- Working with client and creative team to source appropriate voiceover artists, music and sound effects whilst ensuring licencing clearance
- Supporting the creative team to maximise productivity and project efficiency
- Archiving completed projects ensuring that all steps within the project have been completed
The Perfect Candidate Will:
- Have a passion for film and animation
- Be confident!
- Be organised and methodical in their approach to their work and will be clear in their planning when managing artists, management and clients
- Never miss a deadline
- Have excellent organisational skills and be good at delegating
- Have an great eye for detail
- Have a positive, enthusiastic attitude towards work
Offered Salary enter site £30,000 - £40,000