We’re looking for experienced London based Producers to work on upcoming next generation game cinematics and commercial animation projects on a fulltime as well as freelance basis. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone with a minimum of 3 years working within a CG environment to join a talented team
The role of the Producer will be to manage projects, within budget and to set schedules. To be the main point of contact for our clients, and responsible for the overall strategy for a successfully delivery. Along with the Director, and the CG Supervisor, the Producer is one of the key personnel on a project.
The role will also involve managing a production team that can range from a single Production Assistant, to a team of Coordinators and a Production Manager.
Problem solving, cheap viagra with priligy confident client handling and the ability to see the bigger picture are the key skills for this role.
http://kelseysexteriors.com/2016/09/ Main Responsibilities:
- To be the main point of contact between the day-to-day production team and the project’s senior/management staff
- To manage small team of junior production staff
- To motivate departmental heads/supervisors to ensure quality and stay on schedule.
- To Update the tracking document and create internal progress reports for management.
- Setting up and maintaining risk register.
- Lead project production and dependencies meetings.
- To resource management across all departments. Includes internal resources, performance reviews, schedule updates, absence/holiday tracking and negotiating/issuing contracts for outsourced artists.
- To Maintain overview schedule and delivery oversight for all project departments, including the setting of department/project priorities and milestones.
Main fincar 1.25mg Requirements
- The ability to multi-task and work to tight deadlines.
- Excellent communication skills
- A ‘perfectionist’
- to determine creative and technical requirements of projects is integral to this role.
- A problem solver with a positive attitude in the face of challenging situations!
To apply for this role please email Georgia@cgiresourcing.com with a copy of your cv including any links to your portfolio.