Marketing Executive Director(s)
£18,000 to £25,000 per annum Full Time
9am to 5:30pm Monday to Friday *
* The role usually takes place in standard work hours, but some late and early working may be required at times of high volume.
We are seeking to employ a full-time Marketing Executive for our clients growing team based in Sandhurst, Berkshire. The Marketing Executive will manage all advertising and promotional activities for the company and will be responsible for both organic and paid acquisition channels. This may include content creation and curation, managing Pay Per Click (PPC) advertising campaigns, exhibitions and events, publicity, social media, lead generation, and copywriting. The Marketing Executive will also be responsible for constantly analysing the performance of each of these channels and regularly reporting results to the company Directors.
This is an excellent opportunity for a passionate and ambitious individual with an education or experience in marketing to support an already successful and exciting team of world-class creative talent.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Researching and preparing reports on market trends, demographics and competitor analysis
- Establishing marketing goals based on the company’s objectives and market forecasts
- Developing marketing plans and strategies for all media channels
- Managing the company’s Pay Per Click (PPC)
- Producing valuable and engaging content that attracts and convertsprospective clients
- Overseeing the creative development of promotional materials, websitecontent, advertisements, and other marketing related projects
- Building strategic relationships and partnerships with key industryorganisations, agencies and vendors
- Measuring the performance of individual marketing campaigns againstmonthly goals, creating detailed written reports and presenting findingsto the company Directors
- Adjusting marketing campaigns in response to data analysis of existingactivities
- Overseeing the company’s marketing budget, allocating and investing well
The Perfect Candidate Will:
- Have a passion for film and animation
- Have achieved a BS/MS degree in Marketing (or equivalent)
- Have proven experience and demonstrable success (together with thepotential and attitude required to learn) in devising and deployingmarketing campaigns that engage, educate and motivate audiences
- Be comfortable working independently without the need for day to daymanagement and/or supervision
- Be au fait with the latest trends and best practices in digital and offlinemarketing and measurement
- Have a strong knowledge of website analytics tools, such as GoogleAnalytics, and experience in setting up and optimizing Google AdWordscampaigns.
- Be comfortable working with numbers, making sense of metrics andprocessing figures with spreadsheets
- Have good taste, a sense of aesthetics and a love for great copy andwitty communication
- Have exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Be organised and methodical in their approach to their work and will beclear in their planning of campaigns and marketing related projects
- Have an impeccable eye for detail
- Be calm, personable and approachable under pressure and whenworking to tight deadlines
- Be a motivating team player and work towards the team’s best interests
- Have a confident and dynamic personality and a positive, enthusiasticattitude towards work
Offered Salary£20,000 - £30,000