We are searching for a creative Junior CG VFX artist to join our industry leading clients team. We are looking for creative people with a passion for creating stunning CG.
Requirements: 1+industry experience • Houdini & Maya experience required. Get in touch with Oli on firstname.lastname@example.org today to discuss in more detail!
Duties will include:
- Work alongside Senior lead Artists on live & internal R&D projects to realise their vision and that of the Creative Directors.
- Being accountable for quality control and execution of your work within set deadlines and to the required specification.
- Explore creative techniques and document workflows.
- Help identify tools, software, hardware and efficiency workflows for CG & FX processes, and for retouching / compositing integration, adding value and quality to work produced.
- Contributing to the smooth running of the studio and pitching in on ad hoc tasks to that end.
- Willingness to work extended hours on occasions to help meet deadlines.
Alternatively you can call our office on 0207 760 7608 to discuss this position.