This is a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious Junior Interior Designer & CAD technician to join a prestigious Interior Design studio in Chelsea. The role will include working on a pipeline of projects that includes extensive high-end residential refurbishment & new developments across a range of projects in prime Central London, nationally & internationally.
The Junior Interior Designer will be responsible for producing Drawing Packages working closely with our client’s Senior & Mid-level Designers, Producing Design Intent and Production drawings from a combination of contractors and site templated drawings.
This role will suit a flexible, energetic, team player with a minimum of 2 years’ experience in either; Residential Interior Design / Architecture, D&B, or Product / Furniture Design.
- Rationalising drawings in AutoCAD
- Creating photoshop floor layouts and elevations
- Coordinating drawings internally with Designers & Project Managers
- Maintaining CAD documentation
- Occasional site visits
- Good time management skills
- Organised, studio administration skills.
- Experience in AutoCAD, Vectorworks, Rhino and Sketch-up, ArchiCAD, Revit,and Microsoft Excel.
- Multilingual is preferred but not essential
To apply for this position, you must be eligible to work in the UK and be fluent in both written and spoken English.
Please email email@example.com with your cv and portfolio or call Georgia today for an informal chat about the position – 0207 760 7608
Offered Salary£20,000 - £30,000