http://ishidaev.com/product/威勝-綺美kimi-tsv18/?action=yith-woocompare-add-product Character Animator (Generalist)
Location: Sandhurst, Berkshire
£18,000 to £28,000 per annum
Full time: 9am to 5:30pm Monday to Friday *
* The role usually takes place in standard work hours, but some late and early working may be required at times of high volume.
We are seeking to employ a full-time Character Animator for our client’s team based in Sandhurst, Berkshire. This is an excellent opportunity for a passionate and ambitious individual with an education or experience in character animation to support an already successful and exciting team of world-class creative talent.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Reading scripts to understand animation requirements and producing script visualisations in written (shoot script style) format
- Developing storyboards that depict the script and narrative of client work
- Producing animatics, developing the timing and pace of the movements of a character and ensuring they follow the soundtrack and audio requirements
- Creating character designs and concept art (style frames) designing models, backgrounds, sets, characters, objects and the animation environment
- Producing illustrations and artwork and animating in 2D
- Modelling, texturing, lighting and animating in 3D
- Using specialist 2D animation software such as Toon Boom Harmony,Moho (previously Anime Studio Pro), CelAction etc.
- Using specialist CGI animation software such as Maya, Cinema 4D, 3dsMax, Zbrush, Softimage, LightWave etc.
- Working with voiceover recordings and executing sound design in orderto complete project work
- Editing work on the basis of feedback from Directors, colleagues and/orclients
- Be able to work in and replicate a variety of different style different styles
The Perfect Candidate Will:
Offered Salary see url £20,000 - £30,000