A fantastic career opportunity for an Architectural CGI Artist / Visualiser to join an expanding, Digital design company based in the beautiful city of Bath. This company have already built up a reputation for the quality of their work and pride themselves on the level of service given to their valued clients.
http://rpstransit.com/wp-json/oembed/1.0/embed?url=http://rpstransit.com/news/starbucks-and-whole-foods-now-open/ The role of Architectural CGI Artist will involve creating stunning photo-realistic exterior and interior stills as well as animations.
In order to apply for this position, you must have an impressive portfolio showing both interior and exterior neurontin 300mg Photo-realistic stills.
The successful candidate will:
- Be passionate about Architectural CGI.
- Have an advanced knowledge and exceptional skills in 3DS Max and Vray
- Be highly proficient with Photoshop and After Effects
- Experience with creating flythrough animations would be desirable but is not essential
- Some experience in VR would be advantageous
- Be enthusiastic and have a fantastic creative flair
To be considered for this role you must be eligible to work in the UK and be able to work in-house full time at our clients studio based in Bath, England.
Salary offered is dependant upon skill-level and previous experience.
To find out more information please call us today on 0207 760 7608 or alternatively email email@example.com a copy of your CV, portfolio and a link to your flythrough animations (if applicable).