A fantastic career opportunity for an Architectural CGI Artist / Visualiser to join an expanding, Digital design company based in the beautiful city of Bath. This company have already built up a reputation for the quality of their work and pride themselves on the level of service given to their valued clients.
The role of Architectural CGI Artist will involve creating stunning photo-realistic exterior and interior stills as well as animations.
In order to apply for this position, you must have an impressive portfolio showing both interior and exterior Photo-realistic stills.
The successful candidate will:
- Be passionate about Architectural CGI.
- Have an advanced knowledge and exceptional skills in 3DS Max and Vray
- Be highly proficient with Photoshop and After Effects
- Experience with creating flythrough animations would be desirable but is not essential
- Some experience in VR would be advantageous
- Be enthusiastic and have a fantastic creative flair
To be considered for this role you must be eligible to work in the UK and be able to work in-house full time at our clients studio based in Bath, England.
Salary offered is dependant upon skill-level and previous experience.
To find out more information please call us today on 0207 760 7608 or alternatively email firstname.lastname@example.org a copy of your CV, portfolio and a link to your flythrough animations (if applicable).