We’re looking for a talented 3D Generalist with a keen eye for Colour, lighting and composition, good technical knowledge and an interest in animation and compositing to join one of the world’s leading scientific animations companies at the forefront of technology, including Virtual and Augmented Reality.
http://mothershewrote.co/2017/03/since-u-been-gone/ This is an excellent opportunity for a 3D Generalist to join a company that provides a fantastic support system and believes in promoting from within and rewarding their staff.
Whose creativity and cinematic feel of their educational animations had won them a string of awards.
buy dramamine nz As a 3D Generalist you will be involved in most levels of production – from modelling to final rendering and compositing. Enthusiasm and a passion for the industry with a willingness to learn new skills is essential.
- A Proven portfolio / reel showcasing your Lighting, Texturing, Rendering, Animation, Modelling, and Compositing skills
- An artistic eye for Colour, lighting, textures and composition, as well as an interest in timing and animation
- Good knowledge of 3DS Max preferably or Maya.
- Knowledge of VRay, ZBrush, Houdini and node based compositing software
- Other technical knowledge would be an advantage (particle systems, simulations, procedural textures, scripting, etc)
- Excellent communication skills
To apply please send firstname.lastname@example.org your cv & portfolio including a link to your showreel which should showcase work completed solely by yourself, outlining exactly what software you used and which elements you’re responsible for.